My clients are a mix of health care companies, hospitals and businesses. This work has been recognized by OMMA, World Wide Web Health Awards, PhAME, American Marketing Association and IABC and many more.
Things to know when hiring me:
• If forced to choose between a clever, stop-em-in-their-tracks message or being perfectly, grammatically correct, I'll choose the clever message every time.
• I'm passionate about client deadlines, proper use of it's vs. its, and consistent brand messaging.
• I am not a fan of the Oxford comma but I use it anyway.
• I secretly love to speak at industry events.
My pun-loving husband, Smiley Pool, is a Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer who took some of the images on this site. Occasionally we get to work together. We even did a book together. Once, we saved an injured owl while on vacation in Mexico. We have two cats, one of whom thinks he's a dog. I'm an Aquarius.
“Jessica is a talented, experienced writer who quickly grasps communication objectives and strategy ... She’s creative, reliable, professional and smart. No matter the subject matter, Jessica can be counted on to deliver copy that makes an impact and captures readers’ interest.”
What can Jessica do for you?
• Web pages and web sites
• Search engine optimization of existing copy
• Blog posts
• Annual reports
• Speeches and scripts
• Social media messages and campaigns
• Articles, white papers & e-guides
• Brochures, fact sheets
• Banner ads, Google ads